Only a few days remains before the notable North Texas ISSA 11th Annual Cybersecurity Conference. Bolt Resources’ Founder & CEO, Jessie Bolton, will lead a leadership roundtable discussion focusing on the future of work in cybersecurity and the evolving digital age.
Joining Jessie are industry leaders Rick Brunner, Blayne Henke, KJ Haywood, and Tom Allen.
Together, they’ll explore the latest NICE Initiatives and four pillars addressed in the newly released National Cybersecurity Workforce Education Strategy by The White House.
Key Discussion Points
- Challenges faced by both employers and candidates in the cybersecurity landscape.
- The intricacies of strategic hiring and its potential impact on cyb1ersecurity efficiency and business profitability.
- The evolving role of Generative AI in the workforce: Will it replace cyber professionals?
- Reevaluating the need for a bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity and the importance of certifications.
- Striking the right balance between AI advancements and human workforce integration.
- The prospective benefits AI can offer businesses and their cybersecurity teams.
If you want to gain key insights and broaden your perspective on these pressing topics in cybersecurity workforce development, this conference and panel discussion is a must-attend event for you!
Visit North Texas ISSA to register today.
Are you currently working in cybersecurity and thinking about a change? Maybe you’re curious and want to learn what it takes to break into cybersecurity? Bolt Resources can help. We offer cyber recruiting services to organizations, and cyber career coaching services to candidates seeking guidance and resources in this demanding and challenging field. So, let’s talk soon! Submit your resume today!