Image created by DALL-E
The path to a successful cybersecurity career is more accessible than ever. In proud partnership with ISC2, Bolt Resources is at the forefront of this empowering journey. With the shared mission to close the cyber talent gap and diversify talent in cybersecurity, we are excited to join ISC2 in a collaborative effort to help one million professionals become “Certified in Cybersecurity”. The “One Million Certified in Cybersecurity” initiative is a monumental step towards nurturing the next generation of cybersecurity professionals.
Build Your Knowledge
The Certified in Cybersecurity certification covers fundamental aspects of the field:
- Security Principles: Understand the core concepts of information assurance, risk management, security controls, and the (ISC)2 Code of Ethics and governance processes.
- Business Continuity (BC), Disaster Recovery (DR) & Incident Response Concepts: Grasp the key concepts above.
- Access Controls Concepts: Gain insights into physical access and logical access controls.
- Network Security: Learn about computer networking, network threats and attacks, and network security infrastructure.
- Security Operations Domain: Explore data security, system hardening, learn about security policies and awareness best practice.
A Look at the Exam
The (ISC)2 Certified in Cybersecurity certification exam evaluates your expertise across these security domains. There are no specific prerequisites to take the exam. All you need is a passion for cybersecurity and a basic understanding of IT.
CC is recommended for:
- IT professional
- Career changer
- College student or recent graduate
- Advanced high school student or recent graduate
Your cyber voyage awaits, and with Bolt Resources and (ISC)2 as your guide, you are set to navigate through the complexities of cybersecurity with an empowered vision and certified expertise. Don’t let this opportunity pass. Join forces with the elite in the industry and claim your spot among the protectors of the digital realm.
- Complete your (ISC)2 Candidate application form and select Certified in Cybersecurity as your certification of interest. If you don’t already have an (ISC)2 account, you’ll need to create one.
- Once the application is complete, you’ll become an (ISC)2 Candidate. You’ll gain free access to Official (ISC)2 Certified in Cybersecurity Online Self-Paced Training and a code to register for the free certification exam. Go to the Candidate Benefits page for your access code.
- Upon passing the exam, you’ll become a certified member of (ISC)2—the world’s largest association of certified cybersecurity professionals—with access to a broad range of professional development resources to help you throughout your career.
Bolt Resources and ISC2 are committed to equipping you with the tools and resources to start your career with a CERTIFIED ADVANTAGE. Your Certification Path – Register Here for Your Free (ISC)2 CC Training and Exam.